New Adventure Specials & Packages
Enjoy yourself, relax, rejuvenate and feel utterly refreshed at The Three Stallion Inn, central to the environmental, recreational and historic treasures of Vermont. Welcome to the 'Real' Vermont!
Welcome to the richness of our four seasons, hosting an abundance of new adventures, recreational activities and the congeniality of our fully restored Inn. Enjoy our warm, gracious, hospitality. Experience the unspoiled splendor of Vermont on our 1,300 acres. Enjoy all-season sports on 35 km of groomed trails.
"The Best Bed and Breakfast Experience in Central Vermont."
Come delight in the quiet simple romance of The Three Stallion Inn. Whether you are celebrating the memories of your one-of-a-kind wedding here at the Inn, or enjoying the splendor of the Inn for the first time, it is time to renew your love and make new magic on this special occasion.
- Two nights stay in beautiful new renovated Country Inn Room.
- Vermont country breakfast cooked to order each morning at our Randolph Depot restaurant, (the former Canadian Railroad Station), 5 minutes away.
- Unlimited use of 35 km of groomed trails at the Green Mountain Stock Farm.
- Free Mountain Bike Rentals in Spring/Summer/Fall.
- In-room 32" flat-screen HDTV.
- Use of all Inn amenities including well equipped Fitness Center, seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Use of the Vermont Technical College "SHAPE" Fitness Center with stunning indoor pool, climbing wall, two racquetball courts and a fully equipped gym.
For couples who were married here at The Three Stallion Inn, you will receive a special in room gift! Offer based upon availability.
Available Add-Ons Include:
- "Taste of Vermont" Gift Basket ($80)
- Busy Kids Bundle - Games, Puzzles, and other fun stuff ($60)
- Relaxation for Her - Bath Salts, Bubble Bath and More ($55)
- Romance for Two - Champagne, Fresh Flowers & Scattered Rose Petals on the Bed ($100)
- Wine & Cheese ($85)
- Massage - Please let us know for how many people and for what duration of time.
It is not in a major city or town but the setting is stunning.
We stayed at the Three Stallion Inn to meet with the Innkeeper about planning a...
"Wedding reception and getaway weekend"
Debbie and I were in Randolph for our nieces wedding on 10/23/10. We stayed at...